"Where his and hers alike, succumbed to the cool"

27.10.10

Film: Martin Scorsese & Nicholas Pileggi want a GOODFELLAS sequal........

....in a TV show form. Nicholas Pileggi (screenwriter for Goodfellas and author of "Wiseguys" which the movie was loosely based off of) quotes:


"I want to do it, Marty wants to do it, Warner Bros wants to do it. Of course, you can't pick up from Goodfellas, since we murdered everybody, or rather, everybody was murdered! There's nobody left. But I think we're going to figure out a way to do the early years - sort of a prequel."




Now this is one of my all-time Favorite movies. I would love if they didn't just rush into this production. However, I got overly excited while finding out the news. I just hope they cast well, keep it authentic and keep a genius music score like the movie. ^_^



1 comment:

  1. Thanx J! I didn't even know the sequel was Bein made! I can't wait!...+ I LOVE ur site,Very Well Done!...Thurst4

    ReplyDelete