"Where his and hers alike, succumbed to the cool"

22.8.10

Electronics: ehhhhh to the Blackberry Torch



I'm just on the fence about this whole thing. The first feature that turned me off was the "touch screen". Its smaller in width compared to my beloved BOLD and thats another thing that raised a red flag. I don't know, I think they may need to go back in the lab on this one. How do you guys feel? (#TeamBlackberry) Are you loving the new member to the BB familiy? How many of you are converting to those other competitors *cough cough iPhone........ droids -__-  I'm  staying with the G.O.A.T (BOLD) until they can trump that.


List of a few features:
 -read more and see videos about the TORCH (here)




• touch screen X
• 5 MP. camera √
• increased battery life 5.5hrsgsm
• Sleeker design X



No comments:

Post a Comment